Pocket Genealogist is
full featured program that can add, edit or delete
information on the device.
Some of the features in both Basic and Advanced include:
- 3-Generation View (shown at right)
- Ancestor and Descendant Tree Views
- Databases and program can be stored in memory or on a storage
- Multiple databases allowed on device.
- VGA and "square" screen support (requires device with that
- Relationship Calculator
- GPS Support
- Multimedia Support (images/photos/pdf)
- And MUCH more!
Additionally, the "Advanced" version of Pocket Genealogist includes:
- Ability to directly read the databases of Ancestral
Quest, Genbox, Legacy Family Tree, RootsMagic and The Master
- Full 2-way synchronizing of Legacy Family Tree databases. Changes
made on the device are directly updated back into the
For more detailed information, see the User Guide.
The 30-day "Trial" version of Pocket Genealogist allows you to try before
you buy. Not all features are available in "Trial-mode", such as data
entry, but no limitations are set regarding the data you can transfer to the